Monday, July 03, 2006

Ferry Corsten-L.E.F. Review



I just finished listening to Ferry Corsten's new Album L.E.F.(Benelux Edition). I am really impressed with this album. It is not genre redifining or classic trance but instead Ferry decided to be creative and step out of the traditional trance genre. He used creativity and imagination and stepped out of the box. I really liked that it was an eclectic genre.

Funky Electro Disco Trance is what I would call it. It starts out very dancy but it is a very good album to listen to. There are so many tracks with beautiful sexy vocals. It ends also being dancy. The most trancy songs on there are Fire and Watch Out but they fit perfectly with the album. It sounded like proggy/funky house during some moments but it never stopped sounding like a mix of elctro/trance.

I give it a 5/5. I came to the album with expecetations and had them shattered but once I was done listening to the album I thought it was brilliant. At first when I was listening to it I thought this is not as good as I thought it was going to be but I opened my mind and discovered that it was brilliant since Ferry Corsten stepped out of his usual trance zone and pulled off a very electic funky sound.

I would highly recommend you listen to this album.

No comments: