Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Favorite DJs and Artist

My favorite DJs and Artists right now are Gabriel & Dresden. They have had a great year. I have always liked them a lot. I saw them live for the first time at Coachella and they totally blew me away. I heard their Essential Mix and it was spectacular. Their new self-titled album came out and it was completely amazing. Their album is my favorite album of all time. It has a lot of amazing tracks on it. They did a great job. Then I saw them live for the second time in 3 months at the Electric Daisy Carnival and they totally rocked. I got in the front row and was dancing like crazy. So the Coachella, Essential Mix, New Album, EDC combo combined with me listening to all the great remixes I have from them and their productions as Andain and Motorcycle have made them my favorite artists. Gabriel & Dresden have well earned their status as some of the top DJs/top remixers/top producers in the world.

Pictures of them from EDC:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Pictures of them:

No comments: